Friday, February 19, 2010

I'm not a feminist BUT: Read some of these

Despite what girls in Sydney think- tights are NOT pants.

Speaking of checking labels- don't buy anything made in El Salvador. Here's why.

I have a lot to say about this. [Simba Russeau has a powerful voice and does amazing work.]

Leya shared some tea wisdom this week that I think we can all appreciate.

Right, because blaming the victim gets us everywhere. Great job UK women.

They've been married for 85 years. That's longer than some people ever live. Think about it.

This is so clever.

Is it finally time that we have a serious conversation about women in the US military? Please?

I really, really love data. Especially data about food.

E's two part series here and here is worth reading and chewing on.

I'm not a lesbian, but there's a lot of gender value in overall society in what's being written here.

Scroll over on this picture, its worth it.

Let's talk about laundry.

I want to go to graduate school so that I can dress like this. Think I should write that on my applications?


PS- I've been really into playing with my food recently. Hence the deconstructed fruit salad you see pictured above. ... I need better hobbies.

2 comments:

  1. Ooh I love the spooning couple :) and the 85 years of marriage? Wish I lived near them, would love to pop by for a cup of tea.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The spoons are so, so cute. I sent them to C and even he agreed. 85 years! They are truly inspirational. :)

    ReplyDelete