Sunday, March 21, 2010

Goodbye Sydney

As I mentioned, I've left Sydney. My contract for my job ended and I've returned back to the United States. I have a new blog and I have a few exciting projects coming up [including one that involves vegan dessert recipe creating for a cafe- more on that on my new blog soon].

When I was brainstorming what to write in my last [and 99th! post] here, Megan suggested I make a list of things I will and won't miss about Sydney.

Miss List:

Deborah
Durand
Lindsay [and her sidekicks: Tim and Coral]
My favorite places [especially the dark chocolate sorbet at Gelato Messina]
Perpetual summer
Being so close to the beach
Long walks on the Harbour
The Eveleigh Markets
Exotic tropical fruits
Wearing yoga pants to work

Won't Miss List:

How expensive everything is [especially rent]
Sunburns despite my serious spf wearing
Giant, fuzzy spiders in my apartment
Tall poppy syndrome
Not being able to find certain key foods, like black beans

So with that I say goodbye to this space- and to the wonderful time I had in Sydney. Please follow me over here, where I am trying out a few new creative ventures and ideas.

No comments:

Post a Comment