Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Changes: Week 3


I'll be honest with you: I made no changes during Week 3 of my plan to get healthier. I got really sick with a sore throat and ear infection and it was all I could do to stick with the four previous changes I made during weeks 1 and 2.

So I walked to and from work every day, only drank one cup of coffee, ate tofu instead of toast, and really tried to go for walks with friends [but no tennis or anything else I just wasn't feeling up to it.]

Now that I'm feeling better [thanks to some illegal antibiotics I got from another immigrant friend that I swapped for sauerkraut- long story there] its time to make up for some lost time. I've got big plans for Week 4, in addition to keeping up with the changes I implementing during weeks 1 and 2.

I'll give you a hint: it involves lots and lots of raw food. [!]

No comments:

Post a Comment