Friday, January 8, 2010

6 Goals/Resolutions 2010


  • Worry less [this was suggested to me by my significant other]
  • "No more complaining about high class problems" [probably the best resolution, ever]

  • Show the people I love that I love them, everyday [not just tell them]

  • Spend more time with the people I love [I've been epically bad at this the last two years]

  • Live below my means [as far down as I can get]

  • Learn to ride a bicycle [it's just about time]
Why 6? Eh, Leo's idea.

Everett, Megan, and I are all on board.

2010 is already amazing.

Alright your turn for 6, let's hear 'em.


[Photo credit: Shawna, one of my roommates from university, took this in Croatia.]

2 comments:

  1. Love "live below my means!" I'm trying to do that with my heat. . . so that I can spend more on clothes and my home :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm trying to do the same, except its because of my impending unemployment and return to the States!

    ReplyDelete